Trying to conceive, bleeding. What does bleeding mean?

Me and my partner being trying for a baby for two months now on the 18th of this month I started to bleed but really light but it was the right time for me to come on anyways then the second day got heVier then the fourth and last day it was really light again now it s four five days later and I ve noticed bleeding on the tissue what does this mean
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013

As you are trying to conceive, bleeding on the expected time of periods could be an implantation bleeding.
I recommend you to get a Urine pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy.
Once pregnancy is ruled out, i suggest to consult a Gynecologist for physical examination.
Hormonal imbalance in the body can cause prolonged periods.
Hope this helps,
Dr Nilofer