Trying to conceive after miscarriage. Had temperature drop during week 9. Sign of impending miscarriage?

Hi. I am just starting to try to conceive after a missed miscarriage . We discovered a stopped heart beat during a 13 week ultrasound . They baby measured 9 weeks. I recall that I had a one degree temperature drop that lasted for three days during week 9. I m curious if this may have been a sign of the impending miscarriage? I only checked that time due to not feeling well and my husband was ill at the time. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012