Trying to conceive. Uterine fibroid in the fundus and multiple follicles seen in ovaries. Explain?

Hello.. Iam trying to conceive and I got couple of tests done today.. My Prolactin level is 16.0 ng/mL , TSH is 1.86 mIU/ml (reference range was 0.40 to 5.50), Uterus is anteverted (size is 7.6 X 3.1 cm). Uterine fibroid in the fundus(Subserous) and Multiple follicles are seen in both ovaries (Size is 6 mm to 10 mm). Size of my left ovary is 3.2 X 2.2 cm and right ovary is 3.7 X 2.4 cm. My testerone levels are high. Please advise if you notice any concerning facts in the above details I submitted and what are my chances of conceiving ? Also please help me with the solution to the problem or guide me in the right direction
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012