Trying to conceive. Undergoing follicular study. What should the sperm count be?

We have been TTC for quite some months now;but have been unsuccessful My wife s MC is not regular and usually come spans about 35 days. Last few dates are 23 Dec , 25 Jan and then 6 March She is currently undergoing Follicular study;results are as below Day 9 ( 14 Mar) MSF MSF Day 11 ( 16 Mar ) MSF , 9mm Day 13 ( 18 Mar ) 12 * 11.8 mm , 9mm Day 15 ( 20 march) going for test now Please advice Also is it advisable to have relation every day or alternate day; does it affect sperm count if we have relation daily ?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013