Unable to conceive, done follicular study. Advised Oosure. Help

Hello Dr. Im 26 yrs old and my husband is 29 yrs old. We are married for 2 years.we do not hav a child yet. Initially i had honeymoon cystitis and was adviced not to conceive for 6 months since ecoli was 10 million count. Then we postponed another 6 months. later the starting of the second year when we wished to hav a child i was not able to conceive till date. i hd my follicular study done twice. once i hd 18*20 and endometrium was 11 mm on 17 th day. next it was 16*15 on 15 th day and on the 17th day it collpsed. we planned for IUI when i had my second follicular study. we did not go with the procedure, since my dr dvised not to go ahead. one more thing. my husbands semen analysis once said that vol:1.75ml,liq time:30 mins, sperm count:41.50 mill/ml, active:60%,sluggi: 10% non motile:30%.This ws done on 14th jan,2012. Immediatedy on 20th jan,2012, semen analysis showed vol:2ml,liq time:30 mins,sperm count:20 mill/ml, active:10%,sluggi: 50% non motile:40%. Again on 26Sept,2012 his semen anlysis showed vol:2ml,liq time:30 mins,sperm count:56.20 mill/ml, active:40%,sluggi: 20% non motile:40%. And the dr hs advised him some tablets before before the lst analysis was done. but he didnot consume the tablets but had the semen analysis showed good improvement. i was advised to have oosure this time.please advice me on this....
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012