Trying to conceive. Transitional ferns. On depo shot. Am I approaching ovulation?

I had one shot of depo and it finished on the 19th of march my husband and I are trying to conceive I bought a mini microscope to see if I'm ovulating it has transitional ferns but I have started bleeding could this be from the depo could I still be approaching ovulation? I also have the ovulation urine tests but only faint lines as I know they are negative if they are faint. But could I still be approaching ovulation or could this just be my first cycle coming back?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Hi, Don't get over anxious about the pregnancy, anxiety will have a negative effect on any thing.
If you are very anxious both the partners consult your doctor. I advise you to avoid sex from 1stday to 10th day of the period.have sex 11th day to 20th day of the period, because it is the period when the egg is about to be released. Thank you.