Trying to conceive. Tracked ovulation. Abdominal cramps, white vaginal mucus discharge, nausea. Pregnancy symptoms?

my wife is 24 years old and we are trying to conceive, we timed our attempts close to ovulation and now for the past few days (a week after ovulation), she complains of abdominal cramps. she has a thick white vaginal discharge (just like semen) , from time to time and yesterday (6 days post ovulation), she had a brown membrane like discharge, sometime accompanied by a light brown mucus like discharge. today only the white discharge has returned. she also occasionally complains of nausea though she feels it might be because of bad food we had a couple of days before. it looks like we need to wait another 10days for doing any urine test and this wait freaks us out. are these symptoms of pregnancy? when shall we take the urine test?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Oct 2013