Trying to conceive. Taking Bigomet, Fertomid, and Grapex. What can be done?

Hi Madam, I got married in July 2011 and we have been trying for a kid since last 1.5 years. I did all the test prescribed by my doctor but we haven t got any positive response from any of the doctor. Following are the tests and the results which we have done so far: 1. Follicular Monitoring - Egg got ruptured on 14th day. - everything was normal but unable to conceive. 2. Semen Analysis of husband is done - Spirm count was normal - 60 million/ML 3. Prolactin Test Result - 20.07 ng/ml 4. Insulin fasting - 13.8uIU/mL 5. Insulin PP - 62.93 uIU/mL (test done after 90 min.) 6. Glucose fasting - 87.6 mg/dL 7. Glucose PP - 95 mg/dL 8. TB-Gold - Positive (1.86) Next test which I need to do is for Moutax Test which I will be getting it done tomorrow. Medicines which were prescribed to me are as following: Bigomet - 500mg, B-Long F, Fertomid - 50mg, Grapex, Folsafe We have been trying for 1.5 years and no results so far. Kindly suggest what can be done now.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013