Trying to conceive. Suffered miscarriage before. Taking vitamins daily. Medicines to be taken?

My fiancee and I are in the process of trying to conceive again after a year. I suffered a miscarriage last year. I have cut down to one cup of coffee a day and taking vitamins daily, but I believe some of the vitamins that I m taking (mostly to try to increase hair growth) maybe too much if I m trying to conceive and if possible to continue to stay on my vitamins during the time of pregnancy if I do conceive. I m taking 5000mcg of Biotin , 5000mcg of B-12, Super B-Complex, Prenatal Vitamins , Veggie Basic tablets, Zinc, and my thyroid meds. Is this way too much?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013