Trying to conceive. Stopped pill. Pregnancy test- negative. Missed periods. Feel bloated, sore, have cramps. What is wrong?

hi i am 25 years old and trying for a baby. i came off the pill and had my last period 0000 i have had 4 negative tests and i have missed my period . i am tired down and have gained weight around 7pounds despite exercising to the extreme. my stomache is bloated sore and painful really bad cramps. i also suffer from bullimia but this has gone on for 7 years and i have never in my life missed a period i have always been regular thanks vanessa
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013