Trying to conceive. Sonogrphy done. Given naturogest to put in vagina. What to do?

We are trying to conceive from last 1 year but still we are not successful and since last two months i am consulting a gyaneic also and reports are normal yesterday was my 18th day and i did sonogrphy and the doctor said that the egg is realised and she gave me natrugest to put in vagina and furhther things i have to do or wht
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
follicular study is the sure shot method to assess the release of egg and thus prediction of expected fertilization.
naturogest will help in maintainence of good endometrial thickness and thus support the pregnancy if has had occured
Take care and wish you all the best.