Trying to conceive. Signs of PCOS. Semen analysis shows less motility and few dead sperms. Any medication?

Dear Doctor, i am female 28yrs, me and my husband are desperately trying for a baby for last 9 months , we will be going to celebrate our 3rd anniversary this July. I consulted a gynaecologist after examination i come to know that i have sign of pcos my height is 5.2 and weight was 58kg in feb after exercise and healthy fat free diet now i am 53kg. Doctor prescribed me clomifene , Acetylcysteine tablets with Astaxanthin for one month and asked my husband to do Semen analysis his reports shows the following results: Volume : 3.0ml viscosity: Normal sperm count : 120,000,000ml viability :70% Motility after 1 hr Active motility : 40% sluggish motility : 30% dead sperm : 30% Motility after 2hrs active : 30% sluggish : 30% dead sperm:40% Microscopic exam: Agglutination : +2 RBC : 1-2 WBC : 1-2 Epithelial cells: nil immature germ cell : - parasites : nil spermatogenic cells : 1-3 abnormal forms : 20 % i am on my 11th day of periods as my ovulation days are near kindly suggest me what to do as i want to conceive in this two months , plz do prescribe any medicines if my husband require.we are currently in middle east. Thanking you in anticipation.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012