Trying to conceive. Prescribed duphaston hormonal tablets. Side effects of taking tablet incorrectly?

Hi ,I got period on 8th of octorber .Im trying for pregenancy.Due to irregular periods doctor given clofert for 5 days from 8 to 12 on this month and from 19 -2 Nov she told me to take duphaston for 14 days.but i took wrongly yestarday night 13th , instead of taking it on 19th day .Is any issue of takikng duphaston immedialty completng clofert and on wrong date. Im very worried about this. please suggest me wht to do ? aS this is harmonal tablet.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012