Trying to conceive. Pinching feeling in breast. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi I am ttc and took an opk Monday got a + and another + Tuesday & Wednesday. We had inter course yesterday which was when I started getting a pinching feeling in my right breast still have today and also very tiered and thirsty. I m not sure when I actually ovulated but what are the chances if we had inter course yesterday many thanks
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
Hi and thanks for the query,
as you said knowing exactly when you ovulated is unknown so actually difficult to predict chances of pregnancy or not. However, notion of risky sex gives already a chance of pregnancy. Its too early to expect to get clinical signs and symptoms or pregnancy now, even if you are pregnant. A pregnancy test after the 7th day could be positive. Symptoms usually appear later. I suggest you remain patient as you wait for your period or do a pregnancy test in the next couple of days. Getting a doctor examine your breast might be very useful in determining the cause of symptoms.
thanks and best regards,
Luchuo, MD.