Trying to conceive. On birth control injection, no periods, spotting. Will fertomid help?

Hello, I ve been on 3 months injection for 4 yrs, my last shot was December 2010, it took me the whole of 2011 not having periods until I started them on June 2012, problem is lately I spot everyday and desperate for a baby. I recently brought Fertomid and not sure when I should start taking it to increase my chances of conceiving. Please help. Thanks for your time
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Sometimes fertility return after taking birthcontrol injections may take time. But as you have started having periods, you can conceive on your own even without medicines if you don't have other major problem. Its better to take Fertomid under doctors supervision. It can be taken from Day 2/3 of periods(Day 1 being day of start of periods) for 5 days.
Wish you good health.