Trying to conceive. Not on birth control. History of irregular periods. Chances of conceiving?

Hi, I have always had irregular periods and I m currently 26 (I ll be 27 in November). My husband and I have been married 14 months and have only been using the withdrawal method, no birth control , because we weren t actively trying to get pregnant but it wouldn t be upsetting if we did. I just want to know if I m still ovulating even if I m irregular and if that lessens my chances of getting pregnant. We want to start trying soon but I don t know if I should be on fertility medication or need to do something extra to increase my chances. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012