Trying to conceive. Nausea, high body temperature. Chances of a chemical pregnancy?

I have been trying to conceive and this past month was very sure that i was pregnant, I have not been pregnant before but I was feeling a laundry list of symptoms including increased sense of smell, nausea, high body temp. etc. About a week ago I began to come down with something like hay fever, sneezing a lot, runny nose, which I was ready to blame on the changing weather, but somehow I have been feeling this could have been connected to a potential chemical pregnancy (which i do not know much about). Two days ago I began my monthly bleed, which came as a complete shock, while I was sure I had conceived. The cramps came on so strongly that i vomited due to the pain. I had three straight days of horrible pain and very heavy clotting about dime size ( not too large but much much ). This morning is the fourth day of my cycle and still bleeding much heavier than usual. But the main reason why i write is because this morning I experienced extreme neck pain, I struggle to move properly because of it.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013