Trying to conceive. Laproscopic surgery done. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. Any thoughts?

Hi, I am 29 years old and have been trying to conceive desperately. I have cysts in both my ovaries, for which I got my laproscopic surgery done. I was kept under medication with Femilon tabs for 2 months. then Duphaston + Folvite + Eve Care Tonic Last month (dec 2012). Onthe 21st day, i had an egg of 19X19 size, after which i was given an injection and asked to have physical contact with my husband for 4 days. I went for my urine test on Jan 6th 2013 but it came negative. However, i haven t got my periods still. The doctor has asked me to wait for my periods. Please help....
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013