Trying to conceive. Injections of placentrex, di-thermotherapy advised. Manual vaginal examination done. Advise?

hello sir..iam 30 yrs female trying to conceive or the last 4years.recently i hav consulted a doctor who has prescribed me injections of placentrex along wid Di-thermi question is she has not asked me for any hsg/ssg report (though previously i had done the test around 2 yrs ago,which showed both tubes opened).she only undrtook my vaginal examination manually and asked me to tak these injections every alternate day for about one month.please letme me know is her line of action correct?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013