Trying to conceive. Having regular periods and sex during fertile week. Have chlamydia. What is the treatment?

Hi, I am trying to conceive. And have been for about a year. I have 25 day cycle, which regular, and having intercourse during my fertile week. However, nothing has happened as of yet. I have had chlamydia (which went undiagnosed for at least 1 1/2 - 2 years) as well as BV. I am wondering if I may have PID now and if so, what are the symptoms? And what are the treatments for it as I would love to become a mommy before my 30s (I am currently 27). Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012