Trying to conceive. Having cramps, periods delayed, sore breasts. Pregnancy chances?

Hello, My last period was on 27th sept and my cycle is 28-30 days. Rarely i get delay period may be once or twice a year or may be not. today 3 days late to my periods i.e. 29th oct and i used prega news pregnancy kit and testes negative. we have been planning. i am having sore breasts and had cramps like periods is coming on 24th, 25th and 26th of oct. Is it possible that i would still be pregnant? Please advice.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
May 2013

Urine pregnancy test kits may not detect early pregnancy sometimes and they may give false negative results.
But we cannot confirm the pregnancy just by symptoms also.
So you better wait for one more week possibly by that time you will get periods, if not go for repeat pregnancy test this time the acurate result can come.
One more option you can go for blood test for pregnancy now which can accurately find out early pregnancy also.