Trying to conceive. Have regular periods. Why have I not conceived yet? Use clomid?

hi doctor,my problem is that i have been trying to concieve for about 1 year.I have done all my blood tests, urine test and ultra sound scan and it shows that I am alright i hav regular periods every month do not hav obessity problem my weight is 55 kg at time and my husband is a healthy person but still i have not conceived ultimately now i want to use clomid coz i hav heared that it really works when you trying to conceive..could i use clomid now..i need your advice..
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012