Trying to conceive. Have cyst on ovary, possible endometriosis, dilated distal ends, have hydrosalpinx bilateral. Do HSG again?

hi my name is raghda 27 years old>
please answer my question i am married from 1 husband sperm is good .i didnot be pregnant yet.i discover that ihave chocalate cyst on my left ovary by sonography 3*3.5 indiameter so i propably have endometrosis.
ido HSG and iwas so sad and destroyed and the report was :
both fallobian tubes is patent,showing normal caliber proximally with dilated distal ends exhibiting free contrast spill on right side .fair peritoneal smearing is seen in the delayed control film with retained contrast in dilated distal ends of both tubes and the doc said that i have hydrosalpinx bilateral??
i do ultasound it didnot show any free fluid collection or localized no hydrosalpinx??
idonot know what should ido?
my doc said i should do ivf cuz it not nesseccary to do laparoscopy ?
another one said i have to do lap. to clip the tube and it is unilateral on left tube to prevent fluids!
it is true that i have hydrosalp.or not?can i get pregnant normally? should i do HSG again? do i try ivf first? iam confused please answer me thanxs
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013