Trying to conceive. Had PTSD. On xanax. Has it affected fertility?

Hi, my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for years now. I have extreme ptsd after my daughter died in a car accident when she was 2 with her father who was on drugs (i didnt know this at the time obviously or he wouldn't have had any custody. Anyway, I'm 27 and my doc has me on xanaxb/c of the severe panic attacks i've had since this happened. I am desperate to have a child, as well as my husband. I feel like a failure. I've tried getting off the xanax but always end up hospitilized because i breaok down. Is it true that xanax affects fertility?What can I do? also I was bulimic for 13 years but have been in recovery for a year. My weight is 140 and im 5"6. I am very careful with my eating plan. Please help me, i'm desperate.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013