Trying to conceive. HSG showing unicornuate uterus, left tube patent. IUI suggested. Chances of ectopic pregnancy?

Hello Dr,

I am married since 2yrs (My age is 26yr and husbands 30yr) We are trying for a baby past 1 1/2 yrs. Consulted gynec, they insisted to take basic blood test for me and semen analysis test for huby. All the reports came to be normal. Then they did two times folicular study. Egg ruptured was good. After all this Dr. also did an HSG test which showed unicornuate uterus, left tube patent and rite tube Nil. And also i have a pocket in the left tube. Now they are sugesting to go for IUI but they say there are chances of ectopic pregnancy. I consulted another doc showing all the above reports they said we will do laproscopy and then will decide further. So what should i do now?? We are very much confused and worried. Please help us
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013