Trying to conceive. Follicle study showed thick endometrium. Hydrosalphinx in left. When to have intercourse?

I m trying from last 9 months.but didnt get any positive result.Now on my 11th day i hav gone through follicle study and the report was my endometrium thickness is 7.4mm right ovaries follicle is 4mm to 5 mm and left ovAries follicle is 18mm*16 mm &other small follicle 4 mm to 5 mm.and there is hydrosalphinx in left.i am taking doxycyclin for when we hav intercourse on which day.please help me i m so much confused and disturbed.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Since you have been trying for the past nine months without any positive result, I suggest that you go for further management at the hands of an expert. Your sonogram suggests polycystic ovaries, if you have not been induced. The follicles in the left ovary are mature enough to rupture and this is the time to follow regular intercourse, at least on alternate days. Monitoring ovulation can be done by sonogram, basal body temperature recording and cervical mucus test. Doxycycline should not be used while planning to conceive. Hope this helps.