Trying to conceive. Exhausted, weight gain, thyroid issue, tender breasts. Help?

hi doctor i am 26 yrs old and have been ttc for 9 months now.i have very regular periods but last month i was four days late. my period lasts for 5 days but this time it laste only for 2 days but it was quite heavy. now i am feeling exhausted and have easily gained 3 kilos . my appetite has increased and my urine is yellow no matter how much water i drink. Am i suffering from thyroid problem? i have tender breastsand lots of symptoms during the time of ovulation but for the last 3 months its missing. please help. Thank you Doctor
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013