Trying to conceive. Delayed periods with cramping, spotting and pain in the breast. Pregnant?

I\ m 19 I have been trying for a baby , for a little while and I was ovulation thru dec 26-31 and I had sex multiple times .. And my period was due jan 13 and it didn\ t come at first on jan 13 I was cramping and the day before .. Like I was gonna come on the. There was nothing a little hint of redish brown when I whipped and now my belly has a lot of pressure and my back too my boobs hurting and I\ m tried and irritated a lot !! PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
HI, thanks for using healthcare magi

Breast discomfort and fatigue are symptoms of pregnancy. The only way to determine if you are pregnant would be to do a pregnancy test.There are some pregnancy tests that can detect lower levels of HCG hormone and can be useful in the early diagnosis of pregnancy.
You can try to obtain one of these tests to get a definative answer.

hope this helps