Trying to be pregnant. Frequent urination, cramping and delayed periods. Pregnancy test report negative. Any advice?

Been trying to conceive for 12 months after gaving implant out, took 8 months with my daughter after pill for 10 years. Period usually 28 days regular, 5-6 days late, cramping and urinating a LOT. Last week I had a lot if thick clear discharge which I remember from first pregnancy. Did a test yesterday but negative. But fed up taking so long but now worried why symptoms if not pregnant. What else could it be?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
You need to rule out possibility of urinary infection. Also if not successful in conceiving - you will need to get hormone profile chcked - D3 to D5 of cycle & also on D21 (ovulation test)