Trying fro pregnancy. Had abortions in the past. Is that the reason?

I am 34 an trying for a baby I have been pregnant four times before all by accident two live birth and two abortions I had an iud with no hormones removed 40 days ago and we have ha intercourse several times a day since but I'm not pregnant I'm worried I've damaged myself from the abortions...all four previous pregnancy s were with a different put my mind at rest please?? :/ I have used recreational drugs a few occasions before I decided to try again...
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013