Trying for second child, got off CT, prescribed ovofar, on folygraph. Cause of delay in conceiving?

hell doctor, i am 32 yrs old woman , we have one child before 6 years, now we trying for second chance. after removing CT we start the treatment for the same. in first month my doctor prescribed me ovofar 100 mg & now three months we get the same treatment with some injections like folygraph. pl.suggest me why this delay to conceiving.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Hi Poonam
To be able to help you on this , we would need several reports like
a. Ultrasound of the pelvis
b. Semen analysis for your husband
c. Hormone levels like LH, FSH
d. A complete history like are the periods regular, when was the last time you had your period
You would need to see a gynaecologist for this
Hope this helps