Trying for conception. Taking clomid. Abdominal pain and white discharge. Pregnant?

hi doctor am 25 yrs old married since 1 1/2 yrs v r trying for baby for 1 yr ,i went 2 hospital am dignosed wth pcod i got my last period on march 28th then for egg growth doctor gve m clomid 100 &5o mg den from apr 9 - 12 doctor told m to b n intercorse den on 15th i undergone follicular scan n confirm egg was released but aft dat am having slight abdominal mild pain & alz white discharge so plz tel e reason y it happens plz guide m doctor. doctor told to take upt test on april 27
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013