Trying for conception. Have TB, hypothyroidism and irregular periods. Taking L Toxin. Concerned about infertility

Hi, I am 27 yrs old.I am married for 5yrs.I am trying to conceive more than 2yrs.But i am affected with irregular period and TB also.Now TB has recovered.I have also hypothyroid disease.I am taking L Toxin 100 for thyroid.i am also over weight 65kg.please please suggest me the proper treatment and the way of getting pregnant as soon as possible,because i am very upset for this infertility ..please doctor help me out..///thanks
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012