Trying for baby, spotting, mild cramps, sore breasts, headaches, no bleeding, HPT negative. Pregnancy symptoms or something else?

My fiance and I have been trying to have a baby for a little over 6 months now. I never received my last period fully, it was spotting for about 5 days. I am still having mild cramps or twinges in my lower abdomen, sore breasts, headaches, all with no bleeding. I took a test after I finished spotting but it was negative. Do these sound like pregnancy symptoms, or something else? Was it just too early for the test to be positive?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013