Trying for baby, semen analysis done. History of failed IVF. Suggestions?

Dear Dr My wife and I have been trying to conceive for 1 year, she has her hormones normal, normal mesntrual cycle, normal uterus . I had a treatment for my sperm count and motility , and lately it came up like this volume 1.6 ml count 61.2 million/ml grade a motility 15% grade b motility 30% grade c motility 20% grade motility 35% normal morphology 65% abnormal morphology 35% Kindly advise me what you see, especially we had a failed IVF she was tested for immune problems and came up negative. Thanks & Best regards
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012