Trying for baby, done laproscopy, IUI, no positive result, precribed novelon tablet. What is it used for? Can i take?

I am trying for baby since last 2 years. My gync suggested treatment during 1st year with tablets like ovaset, lupifolin, Evadiol, sustene 200mg, Agri prime sachet, siphene 50mg, goodova, ASA,and injections like FSH 75IU, Foliculin 75, HMG75 etc. After 14 to 15 months of treatment gync informed that PCOS are developed in body and these PCOS are opposing preganancy. On their suggestion, i had done laproscopy somewere in Nov 12. After that, i had done IUI 2 times on their suggestion, still i did not got positive result. Now they have suggested NOVELON tablets, we found on internet that this tablets are for prevention of preganancy.
Request your suggestions.....
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013