Trying for baby. Started to experience cramping in stomach, tender breasts and headaches. What can I expect?

Hi ,me and my husband planing to have baby so we have been trying making baby in the last tree month, and after we start making love two days before my ovulate come until the day I am ovulate,two or tree days after that,I start experiencing this feeling, cramp on my lower abdomen , my breast tender and full,i feel nausea often,and sever head ache,i have this morning sickness I tough that I am pregnant but my period come as usual on the 28 days,, what is wrong with me ?... why i feel this weird feeling in the past tree month?..please give me answer.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012