Trucut biopsy shows infiltrating duct carcinoma. Is the line of treatment okay?

My wife trucut biopsy right breast lump report says histological features of infiltrating duct carcinoma , Grade -2, modified BR score :6(2*2*2), there is a marked desmoplasia and mild lymphocytic... The breast lump got trucut biopsy and report cance the oncologist has suggested few test like ER,PR,CErbb2 and ki67 and bone scan test ,after that he will start cemotherapy to kill cancer cells ,... is the line of treatement ok or have to get 2nd opinion.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012