Have nephrotic syndromes, kidney biopsy done, membranous nephropathy seen, taking Neoral, suffering from oedema. Advice?

hello doctor, i have a nephrotic syndromes and i performed a kidney biopsy which indicated a membraounus nephropathy . Currentlly i take a Neoral 50mg/day and highpressure treatment also a reduce cholestrol treatment. I wounder if the Neoral treatment is the best treatment for my case especially i have been under this treatment for two weeks and still suffering from oedema in both my legs and body with around 6kg weight gain ...thank you for your advice
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012