Trouble with memory, part memory of incidents, unable to remember spelling. What treatment should I take?

Hi! I m having trouble with memory ...I remember things for the part but when it comes to spelling learning something new my brain turns to mush... it seems like every other word that I try to spell is mispelled it s to the point that I don t like writing in front of nobody for fear they might see that I m having trouble spelling, Is there something that can do...or do I need to see a Doctor about it?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012