Trouble in swallowing food, choking, prescribed inflammatory spray. Advice?

Hi over the last two days I have had trouble swallowing food , the best way to describe the unpleasantness is I feel like a have a ball of hair down my throat blocking the food making me splutter. I have only had soup and water over the last two days I feel like I am choking if I attempt to eat. Went to my doctors yesterday he couldn t see down my throat properly and gave me an anti inflammatory spray and told me to go back on Friday if symptoms persist.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012