Have heart and esophegeal problems, spasms, swallowing problems. Have asthma, short of breath, coughing and IBS. Suggest?

yes, thanks. I have many problems that mimic heart disease, how will I ever know if it is really a heart attack or just one of my other illnesses....I have esophegeal problems...spasms, and pain, swallowing problems etc....I also have asthma which with it I am always short of breath and occasional wheezing and lots of coughing, I also have IBS and subsequently have lots of pain in the back and abdomen. So can you answer my question? I sometimes worry how will ever know until it is too late.
Posted Tue, 24 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 59 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Here are ways to detects heart issue.

Detailed Answer:

I am dr XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to address your concerns.

Yes I agree its difficult to distinguish the heart issue if you have esophageal spasms as well as asthma.

Here is what will give a clue to know its heart issue.

1) Increase in heart rate.
2) squeezing Pain will occur in chest and will radiate to left arm and neck region.
3) will feel shortness of breath.
4) more importantly their will be sweating in arms and legs.
5) If you know how to see pulse it will be irregular.

Every above things will come in short time and it will help to distinguish from asthma and esophageal spasm.

If you sees above mention things in isolation its more likely to be other things then heart issues.

Thanks for the query, Please feel free to contact me in case of any further concerns.