Tripped down stairs, twisted ball of foot, swelling, bruises. Iced and elevated it. Treatment?

Hello- Yesterday I tripped walking down the stairs and move big toe and the ball of my foot went into an awkward position. It hurt a little bit after wards so I iced it. This morning i woke up and it is all swollen and heavily bruised and I cannnot bear any weight on it. I have been icing it and trying to keep it elevated, but it is still very swollen and very bruised. and i still am unable to bear any weight on it. What should I do next?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012