Bruising after botox treatment. Do they look typical of treatment?

hi i am a young man and have an appointment booked tomorrow for treatment for nose to mouth lines and chin lines, also botox for the forehead . I have had botox before and have no concerns about that. Its the fillers such as restalyne i am worried about. I am concerned about bruising and the bruising been obvious that i have had treatment. Would the bruises look typical of treatment or would i able to pass them off as i had a fight or whatever. I also have the treatment 24 hours before i am due to work. Can you email me your opinion please, thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012