Tried to kill by overdosing Hydrocodone and methadone. Snorted heroine and smoked weed. A big bruise on stomach with white dots. What could this be, is it serious?

My friend tried to kill herself by overdosing on Hydrocodone and Methadone on Thursday. In the past she has snorted heroine and smoked weed (That I know of) She says she is sober right now, but she has said that a lot of times so I m not sure. Today I found a big (Soft ball size) redish bruise on her stomach, low down, and on the right side with white dots on it. What could this be, is it serious? She went to the ER on thursday and was admitted to a mental hospital for observance until yesterday.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012