Tried shooting meth. Penis shrunk, masturbated , had intense orgasm. Tongue white, sore, frequent motions, metalic taste in mouth, loss of co-ordination. Suggestions?

Tried shooting meth a few weeks ago. Did it a couple times a day for 2 weeks. During that time my penis shrunk to almost nothing, I couldn t get an erection and it took 10 hours of masturbating to orgasm , but when I did - holy cow, it was absolutely the most intense orgasm I ever had. My tongue turned white and sore, apparently due to dehydration . Now, a month later my tongue is still sore, mouth still a bit dehydrated, urine a bit greenish, a metallic taste in my mouth and feels a little like it s throughout my head, I poop 3 times a day - looks normal, but used to poop once a day - and my penis is now functioning normally but it feels a little swollen and I can t totally empty my bladder, apparently due to restricted penile urinary tract. I also seem a little clumsy; dropping things and slight loss of coordination. I m 55, usually perfectly healthy. Will I slowly return to normal?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013