Treatment to improve the quality of eggs in female through alternative medicine?

My wife age is 37 & there is no issue at this age. After treatement of 5 times of IUI & 2 time of IVF there is no issue. Now the question is arise for good quality of female egg. After giving of 600 ml gynogen in 2nd ivf there is receive 1 good quality of egg,3 medium quality of egg & one bad quality of egg. As per our doctor there is rare chance of good quality of female eggs . If there is any option in ayurveda/accupresseture/ naturopathy .If yes then give me details of this doctors in Mumbai.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012