Hello.Welcome to HCM:
The treatment will be based on diagnosis- which in this case requires many investigations-
1. importantly a lymph node FNAC
2. Ascitic fluid biochemical and microscopic examination.
3. Also an abdominal CT sacn for any associated ovarian or GIT pathology has to be done.
4. A chest X ray
is also mandatory.
5. A CBC along with peripheral smear examination.
You have not mentioned the location of lymphadenopathy
. If it is cervical or generalized as investigation protocol would be slightly different. Common causes of lymph node enlargement with ascites
2. Ovarian masses
3. Other GIT masses. So treatment can be decided based only on your investigation findings