Treated of DVT in leg, getting little bit senseless, feel like walk for rub leg. What can i do?

Hi... I am Srinidhi Ch. I have a DVT in my leg and i have also followed the treament procedure for that. Below is treatment: - Admitted in hostpital - Coagulant Injections - Using Acitrom, a coagulent medicine daily. - Wearing stockings But after some weeks of my treatment, my right is getting little bit senseless, I feel like walk for rub my leg. I feel like something is holding inside my leg. Can you please guide me on this Thanks in advance, Srinidhi
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013