Treated for skin tuberculosis. Can this be found out through blood test in future?

Hi hope you can help me abou tmy question, i just want to ask is diagnose of skin tuberculosis late 2007 and undergo medical treatment for 6 months and had been treated. After being treated that person will undergo bloodtest or skin test and xray after almost 5years does it will still show that he had been affected of that kind of disease before? Hope you can help me regarding my question, thank you so much i will really appreaciate the help. GOD BLESS!!!
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013